Monday 2 December 2013

Party - Makeup Haul







I recently had a christmas party, so i went on a shopping spree to find some glittery makeup, that is subtle yet looks glamorous. 



Eyeshadows:

I bought a multiple range of eyeshadows as i hadn't finalised my dress yet so i wanted to get eyeshadows that had a multiple range of color from neutrals to dark tone glamourous.









 (L-R) Eau de Rose, Smoky Blue Mariniere and Infinity Bronze

(L-R)Golden Rose and  Pearl


I ended up buying the L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Quads in the shades:
Eau de Rose, Smoky Blue Mariniere and Infinity Bronze.

I also wanted some neutral and copper tone shimmer colors so i also bought L'Oreal Chrome Shine Eyeshadow in Rose Mordore (Golden Rose) and MakeUp Academy (MUA) Shade 30- Pearl.



EyeLiner:

Loreal Super Liner in shade Black Lacquer







Brushes:

The first is a regular Brush (i don't remember where i bought it) is to pack on the colors and second Revlon Brush to help with Blending of eyeshadow. I also fell in love with a Kabuki Brush I found in Primark











Blush: Sleek Blush in Pomegranate








Lip Products:


L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Serum Lipstick in Radiant Plum
Maybelline Color Sensation Shine Gloss in 130 Fuchsia Flash
MaxFactor Lipstick in Midnight Mauve
Rimmel LipLiner in Shade 004 Indian Pink
NYC Lip Balms in shades- 335 Applelicious Pink and 336 Big Apple Red.











BB Cream: I also ordered a Missha BB Cream in Shade no. 27 as i has heard so much about the Korean BB Creams





Last some Nivea Facial Wipes - in all range of Skin Types.




Reviews of all these Products will be covered in upcoming Posts.

Disclaimer: I have bought these products with my own money and no products are sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment