Sunday 2 February 2014

Hair Serums Haul and Review

Hello everyone.. If you have unmanageable Wavy hair like me or you just want a product that will make your hair look soft ,shiny to look and to touch then you might want to keep reading ahead.

I had been hunting for good Hair Serums to follow up with my Hair Products I use in the Shower. Though ideally I would like to protect and manage my hair at the same time without the product making my hair look like a Punk Rockstar with stiff hold.

After a lot of research I finally found 3 products that i can say do this for me. The loreal Serums are amazing. Just run through your damp (not wet) hair with a good coin size amount (I use about 3 coin size as I have thick  long hair) and then comb through with your Fingers. Ideally if you have washed and conditioned your hair properly you shouldn't have any tangles. More on that in a detailed post of how I wash and condition(Hair care Routine).

If you want to just lightly dry your hair now with a Hair dryer this serum should be enough to protect your hair from the heat and also from the dust and Sun outside.

However if you want to style your hair from this point on I suggest you towel dry your hair a little more after applying the serum and then Follow up with the NEW L'oreal Elnett. Its does comes in a variety of options to choose from however i picked up the  L'oreal Elnett Satin "So Sleek"



The L'oreal products are great at making your hair manageable and takes care of any frizzy hair one might experience while drying your hair with a blow dryer.

It protects the hair from heat,Sun, dust and pollution.

The products make my hair look soft and silky. The best part is the saying a little goes a long way is true for the serums. I had purchased the L'oreal Studio Silk and Gloss about 6 months back and it lasted me this long. I wash my hair 2 to 3 times a week.. I have long thick hair so you can do the math.

However I think they have stopped making this or they must have changed the packaging, as I could only find one of this bottle after a massive hunt. I purchased the L'oreal Studio Line Hot and Smooth as well since both products stated "Hot Straight Cream". Both of them do the same job and I couldn't really find much of a difference between them .

The  L'oreal Elnett is also amazing at protecting your hair without making it look like a stick, it adds to the hair looking Silky and Smooth, keeping the flyaways and frizzness at bay making the hair appear natural. I am able to style my hair quicker using this as well.

Since this is the last step to my Haircare routine, I want to point out that any product on its own will not do miracles. A good hair care routine along with a proper diet is essential to make your hair work as you want.

I will follow up with my Haircare routine in my next Post.

If you have any more queries or have any more suggestions or idea or experiences do leave them in the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment