Sunday 22 December 2013

Skincare Haul




I wanted to update my skincare routine so i picked up the Philosophy Gift Box as i wanted to try the range. The gift box works perfectly for me as i am able to get a sample size of all the products i want to try, so that i can pick bigger size products of only i ones i like for next time.


This Box contains: 
Purity
Hope in a Jar
Eye Hope
When hope is not enough
Microdelivery Peel

Living Grace* and Bag* - (*were given along with the box as an offer)




Soap and Glory Range: I have been using this range for over a year and half now. I just can't get enough of this brand's Skincare.
I tried other brands in between but nothing compared to products from this range.

Products:


Scrubs: "Flake Away" and "Scrub 'Em n Leave' Em"

Lotions: The Righteous Butter, Heel Genius, Hand Food

Face: Fab Pore




Hair Products:
I have been using Andrew Barton products also for little under 2 years now and the only reason my hair is still under control is thanks to this brand.
I did use other product brands but they just didn't do anything for my hair.



I also decided to try the Sanctuary Spa Salt Scrub




 Sirius Sonic Skincare System.
I have heard a lot good reviews about this product being a dupe for Clarisonic so i went ahead and ordered this.








Will keep everyone updated in the upcoming posts as to how this range of Skincare worked out for me.

I picked up all of my products from Boots with the exception of Sirus Sonic which i ordered online.



Disclaimer: I bought all of these products from my own money and no one is sponsoring me for this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment