Sunday 22 December 2013

About Me










Hello and Welcome to my Blog, I'm Supraja.

I am on a journey to explore the world around me through My Travel experiences, Reviews about Products, Books, Food, Clothing among other Random things I might come across.


Let me tell you some Basic things about me:

Looks:

I am petite (which basically means i am SHORT!!) but in no way am i skinny.

Skin type:

My face is combination to normal depending on the climate. but my Body however is very very Dry.

Skin Color: I have a wheatish Fair skin tone

accounting to the fact of me being Indian.

Hair: I have long wavy, frizzy hair which is a nightmare to take care of. I crave for thick straight, silky long hair.


Where am from:

I am living in London, UK

I was born and bought up in INDIA in a place called Hyderabad, Telangana.


5 Random Things about me:

  1. I am an adventure freak. 
  2. I don't like chocolate. I don't like ice cream. I love chocolate icecream. Go figure 
  3. I love walking..not going for walks like those people who like losing weight do,i just like randomly walking from wherever to wherever.Its like follow the trodden path to see where your destiny takes you and LONDON is perfect for this. 
  4. I love anything turquoise and purple. Bright Warm Colors attract me !! 
  5. I love animals, at one point of time I was taking care of 7 dogs. 


5 things you should know from this blog
1. You can expect honest opinions about everything i write about.. Life, Products , Travel, Random rants .
2. All the things I Blog about are bought with my own money.
3. Blogs will go up every Sunday at 10 am GMT.

4. Am not a makeup guru or fashionista of any sort. Just a girl giving her take on things.
5. Keep reading the blog to find out..!!!



Connect with me :


No comments:

Post a Comment