Sunday 9 February 2014

New Lush Haul : What I picked up for valentines day





Hello Everyone, Welcome to my Blog..

As Valentines day is coming up.. Lush has some new collections for this day so I went ahead and picked up some new products to update my collection.




The first is a repurchase Herbalism. You all know how much I love this cleanser, it gentle yet it takes away all the dirt leaving my skin clear and soft. I have been using this for quite a few months so this time I thought I will pick up the biggest pot of the product.





I am also constantly trying out the cleansers at Lush and I tried the "Let the Good Times Roll cleanser". Firstly it seems amazing its sweet but still has the pick up  smell that makes it perfect for mornings.

This cleanser is little more gentle and moisturising than the Herbalism and is perfect for days when your skin is dehydrated or dull.




I also wanted to update my soap collection so I picked up Sexy Peel, it has a slight wake me up scent as well.







Since I am experiencing some cystic acne, I wanted to try a natural mask so that it will not irritate my skin further so I picked up Mask of Magnaminty . I had tried the Cosmetic Warrior before but I didn't see any effect so decided to pick up Mask of Magnaminty as I heard quite a lot about this mask.




Off the get go when I tried this as soon as I got home, it was cooling and it did soothe my acing skin all around and over the cystic acne. Although it didn't do anything to help cure/heal the acne itself. I am definitely going to keep using it regularly (once/twice a week) to see how this products fares in terms with dealing with acne. 




I wanted to explore the Lush range further as I have so far limited myself to cleansers, soaps and masks.

I have never in my life used a soap bar like thing for my hair, among all the products available I only liked the smell of Karma Shampoo Bar



 It smells fresh and if my hair will smell like this way I will be more than happy. I am very excited to try this.





I also picked up Massage Bars. First they are so easy to use and so luxurious on my skin. Its really sad that i didn't like the other massage bars due to their scent.

I picked up Each Peach (and Two's a Pair) I know kinda long name but this amazing bar smells so amazing I kid you not. It has a citrusy smell and it does exactly what it says on the packaging.



It has a uplifting fragrance and on using this I definitely was wide awake and full of energy. Kinda regretted using this at night as I couldn't fall asleep, so this is what I am using mostly in the mornings. Its perfect for these cold winter mornings as it does the dual role of moisturising your body and waking you up gently like how your mom would. Aww I miss you mom <3

This is one of my favourite among this haul picks.

I also picked up Soft Coeur, this bar on the other hand has soothing  chocolatey  smell  which is perfect for the night time. It has a similar smell as Honey I Washed The Kids soap, Honey Bee bath bomb and It’s Raining Men shower gel. This one goes on a lot more thicker than the Each Peach (and Two's a Pair).




I am in love with both the Massage Bars as they do moisturise but their other functions are compete opposite of eachother.


Last but not the least since the Massage bar react so easily to warmth it important to storage them properly hence I picked up two tins cases to store the Bar in them.



I am very pleased with all the products I picked up in this haul as none of the products I tried so far in this Haul have disappointed me. 

Let me know your thoughts on these products if you have tried them or want me to try any new products. 

EACH PEACH (AND TWO'S A PAIR)

EACH PEACH (AND TWO'S A PAIR)






No comments:

Post a Comment